Working with businesses of all shapes, sizes, & cultures, I always find it fascinating the “step change” you see in a business when you get people really working together as a team.
Those that get it really right always seem to have some common characteristics that I admire in great businesses & which I can really empathise with:
The leaders in the business:
- Create & encourage an open culture that inspires creative thought, innovation, & an energetic environment.
- Embrace & drive empowerment
- Everyone’s opinion is valued & welcomed equally
- Each department respects the expertise & experience within others
- Divergent & contrasting viewpoints are hard fought but consensuses reached are supported & collectively driven forward
and “yes” these very same businesses often tend to be the same top performers in:
- Customer Advocacy results
- Staff Advocacy results
- & business growth & profitability
That feels like a business model and culture I’d buy into …
Speak to us today if your interested in a fresh approach to engaging & developing your people proposition & enhancing your Customer Experience.
Author Derek Findlayson