Some MGA’s thrive, however a good many disappear quickly. The common characterises of those who survive are:
- Having a clear, defined strategy
- Defining their target audience clearly
- Having a clear focus on a specialist target, or a niche market
- Having specialist knowledge and expertise in the markets that they focus on
- Having a ‘thirst’ for quality dynamic data and the hunger to use it smartly.
We have personally been involved in building and selling an MGA from the ground up – so we know and understand the challenges and pit falls of the industry. This means we know the building blocks to put in place to get it right and succeed.