The most common thing I hear is “I’m tired with my existing technology solutions, they no longer deliver the tools I need to grow my business, but I don’t know where to start in changing things”?
Well, if this is you, firstly you’re not alone. Lot’s of businesses find “change” never mind “digital transformational change” challenging at best, & petrifying at worst.
Getting the right Support & Advice
The best businesses, & the right solutions providers, will support you in helping you “join up the dots”. What I mean by that is that there’s no point in investing in technology if it doesn’t support:
- Your Vision & ambitions for your Business.
- Delivery of your Strategic Goals & Key Performance Indicator Metrics (KPII’s).
- Your desired Culture, Customer & People Experience.
- Helping you make your business more efficient.
so technology alone is not the answer. Whatever you choose as your “go forward solution” needs to align to, support, & drive each of the above, otherwise “why do it”!.
“Helping you through the treacle”
The day’s of going to one supplier for every single element of your technology stack & solutions, is rapidly coming to an end. Nowadays, there is significant choice out there, & what might be the right solution, for one part of your business, may not be the best solution for another part of your business.
So, against this background, designing your “technology eco system” to best suit your business needs & ambitions has moved from a ‘nice to have” to a “business necessity”.
The “winners in the market” are increasingly identifying a range of complimentary technology components which:
- Are relevant to each segment of their business.
- Are a blend of “best in class” modular components.
- Simplify & enhance their customer experience.
- Pull together Sales, Marketing, & Customer Service.
- Integrate their front & back office technologies.
- Elevate both their use of Data, & Data insight & intelligence to a new level
Winning through Digital Transformation
We are fortunate enough to work with, & across, the Distribution landscape, from Brokers, to Schemes Specialists, to MGA’s, to Insurers, to Software houses, to Data Enrichment providers, so we have a unique view of the market, & what the best performing businesses are doing both right, & differently. Those that are “ahead of the curve” in their Digital adoption, are consistently:
- Delivering Faster targeted growth.
- Achieving new “previously unheard of” Cross & Upsales ratio’s (average number of products/services per customer.
- Delivering stronger Customer & People advocacy scores.
- Building a culture of continuous improvement.
- Enhancing their bottom line profit at a different trajectory.
Whilst for some, change can be daunting, done in the right way, it can transform your business to the next levels.
If this is you, & you require support or guidance in how you might go about this in your business, were here to help.
Author Derek Findlayson